Health Certificates

headline embellishment

Pet Health Certificates

The doctors of The Veterinary Hospital of Virginia Beach have the USDA Accreditation to complete travel health certificates, both for domestic and international travel. We routinely complete pet travel certificates for families traveling or moving. We’ve also helped many military families undergoing a PCS to Europe, Hawaii, Guam, and Japan.

If you anticipate that you will be moving abroad or you have to PCS OCONUS, it is important to schedule an appointment with us as soon as possible. Some destinations are quite rigid in their pre-travel requirements for vaccinations and disease screening. We will be able to help you through this process so you can arrive at your destination with your pets.

There are also requirements for families who travel with their pets from state to state. We have the accreditation to complete the required USDA forms needed for airline travel for you and your pets.